Why I Use Face Toner
I love using face toner!
A few years ago I didn’t even know it existed! I first used Thatcher’s Face Toner. I really enjoyed using it and loved how it cleaned my skin deeply. I wanted to learn how to make my own face toner to save money. I first did research on Pinterest to find different face toner recipes. The one below is the one that I use regularly!
I found that using the face toner every day has cut down on blemishes and I used to get eczema on my face and I haven’t since using the toner. I didn’t know at the time, but witch hazel has the ability to help with inflammation and eczema. I have made this recipe for several family members. One of my cousins who has struggled with acne most of her life has found that it works better than anything she has tried before. I also made it for my grandma and she did not like the feel of the toner on her skin. Everyone’s skin is so different, but this could be a great addition to your skin care routine.
- 4 oz spray bottle
- Witch Hazel 4 Tbsp
- Lavender Essential Oil 15 drops
- Citric Acid 1/2 tsp, I get mine from Hobby Lobby or Amazon, but they also sell it in grocery stores with the canning supplies.
- Vegetable Glycerin 1 Tbsp
- Put witch hazel, glycerin, citric acid, and lavender essential oil in spray bottle. I use an amber glass spray bottle. I get mine either at Fresh Thyme or Amazon.
- Fill rest of the bottle up with water.
- Put lid on and shake to mix. Shake before each use.
One thought on “Face Toner Recipe”